About Page

Hello my name is Quincy Osorio. I am a sophomore at RCBC and I wanted to create a blog where I post my opinion on some of the newer fashion trends, whether I see them on social media, or on an ad or magazine. I also want to share some things that may better your mental health, help you acknowledge if you or somebody around you has any mental health issues. Mental health is a very big importance to everyone's day to day life. Fashion has become a very big part of my life after highschool, I began to take pride in what I wear, how I present myself to the public and I fell in love with the many ways you can express yourself through fashion. Ever since I was a little kid my favorite thing to do was to go shopping. Now that I am able to drive myself places, I go almost every other day to the thrift stores that are local to me shopping for pieces of clothing I know I need in my closet. Shopping, searching for clothes brings a peace to me that I can’t find anywhere because the satisfaction of finding a piece of clothing that you didn’t expect to find is almost like hitting the lottery. Mental health is a big importance to me as well, because as a man I’ve been told that I’m not supposed to cry, or show any emotion. Holding things like that in will affect somebody, and talking about mental health is a step in the direction of maybe changing that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I do to Improve my Mental Health through Fashion!

Ageism

Cultural Appreciation vs Appropriation